Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yahoooooo! Ink Ink INK....

So the other I get a notice to pick up a package from the clubhouse here at our community..... I knew what it was and I wanted to get it right away but no chance with all the house chores and all. So today we picked it up and TADA!... 5 archival pigment inks... OMG I can't wait to start embossing... hahahaha. I can't belive it how addicting it is with paper crafts. Specially with Pinklet (pink pig) hehehe.So this is the light happy side of the day...
Now for the not so cheerful side...
My sissy-in-law left for an adventure in life today and it's really taken me a bit down...
Photobucket Image Hosting       Photobucket Image Hosting
She's a very smart person and someday everyone will be calling her Doctor Rashed (or Brown hehehe). Though she will be far from us (just across the country,N.C.) we wish her only the best of the best. We love you Tita ReeDa...
Maybe I will be in a sad emoting craftin' mood so I will do my best to finish a video, the last one was not successful since I was not as ready as I should have been.
Hugaroonies to all,

No comments: