Saturday, October 15, 2011

HeLLLLLooOoo KiTTTTTy


So here's my attempt to make the HK pops... practice should make it perfect... I made these days later after I made the Halloween ones... I still have to make some with a fellow momma from school, she loves to bake so I sure would love to learn more from her... I see that she went to Le Cordon Bleu so I'm sure she knows better than I do hehehe.... 

I didn't get to find any large heart sprinkles so made my own bows with chocolate hehehehe then a confetti sprinkle in the middle. You can see the epic fail of dipping towards the back end I only actually made 4 of them when I took the picture since I wasn't sure how well it was goin' to turn out. I nearly used my sizzix HK die just so everything will come out perfect but this was a practice and the order was cancelled so this was my chance to play with ingredients.... My kiddies loved em and gave a couple out to the daughters BFF... I also made 4 Halloween Pops for my dear friend Patty and her kiddos... pictures tomorrow.... 
So tired of cleaning... even if I'm not really doin' the same cleaning as I would if I was about to get inspected by the OCD hubby hahahaha... j/k babe... hahahah But THIS weekend is my Mommy DAY OFF... Finally... Hubby is out for the weekend drill and the kiddies usually goes to my aunties house for their weekly visits... hehehehe So the Momma/Maid is off, well kind of since I still have to clean up hehehehe. But here's what I did part of the day... after the mountain loads of laundry.... 

I made more pop but haven't dipped and coated so more to come this week.... hehehe. Ok back to ironing now see ya tomorrow.... 

XoXo,
JackieLou

No comments: