Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Flourish Mini Me and U album.....

Ok ok here ya hahahaha... I'm really proud of my little work here. Well I mean I really really like it, of course I made it hehehe. I hope you guys do too...

Here's the 1st and 2nd page. I added a swivel chain with the charm that came with Marions kit. I also made a heart shaped pocket for that tag on the left. Then on the right page that clip with the ribbons is actually a pully for the picture mat.

Now here's the 3rd and 4th page.
I love this one too. I used the other envelope end and covered it witht he beautiful DPs and voila another tag pocket for another picture. I also added some rub ons to a few of the tags and pullies. and don't ya just love them flourishing... hehehehe
Now here's the other side of the book mark page..
Learning from the pro Marion... hehehe I tried the UTEE and also the embellishments are only attached on their ends so I can just slip in my pics... MJ for hubs and my initials.... hehehehe
page 5 and 6
Ain't it cute. I used another envelope technique for the picture mat with the heart chip fro the kit as well... Thanks Marion for the great set of embellishments hehehe.
the pic behind the tag page... with another swivel chain from TH collection.
Page 7 and 8
I might be doin' a video of showing you guys the album. Its really much better I explain cause I have a tinee sched today.. so I will just show and talk later K.
sowee....
and heres the back....
I will do my best in my artsie powers to create a quick video so I ccan better who you guys what I mean with my pullies and tag pockets...
XoXo,
jackieLou

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that?!?!? I love it and the colors are just perfect!

Happy NSD!

xoxo
Sara

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OME!!! Gorgeous!!! I love all those tags and pockets all over the place! All the details are so pretty! I've never made anything so detailed - you did an outstanding job!!!
Happy Scrappy Day :*)

jacque4u2c said...

GIRL! THIS JUST ROCKS BEYOND WORDS! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD - IT TOTALLY IS amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Kyoko said...

Whoa girl ... awesome job! I love the colors and all the details that you put into it. I can't wait to see the video. Take Care!

Scrappin Susie said...

Just beautiful! Nice job, way to bring out creativity in this neat mini book!

Little C's Creations said...

Very pretty... u went all out girl!

Great job! Love it..

Hugs,
Jen