Tuesday, May 12, 2009

RAK from Sweet Joy....

My sweet bloggin' sistah Joy sent me this lovely HK goodie bag. and look at what's inside.... Whooo hooo...Can't wait to use them.... And I think Imma start making cute super adorable cards like Joy's.... I love her card. Its the most adorable ever..

      
       Please bear with me everyone for I have been so so busy with trying to learn the new position at work and finding a new place at the same time. I'm starting to feel the pressure cause I am currently not getting trained as well as I really would love to be so.... Thank god HUBS is around to teach me the ins and outs of it all. I think that the director before me has super high expectations from my part and so I teach myself while I work and rarely being trained cause she's out and about with her new Director of Nursing position. I know she feels bad cause she rarely has anytime to teach me well and to become as good as her. I just hope I do well in the end. She told me I only have till the end of next week to train and then BAM I guess I will be on my own (I think just like how I am right now.. hehehe)  I hope I learn more before I really go on my own. I love the new job and I hope to become one of the best in it.... hehehehe *crossing my fingers*
      I will be posting the raks I've gotten from sistah Jen by this weekend and will be posting a new envelope album that I made for Ms. Maria Bell... I hope she likes it oh yeah and the mini accordion album I made also for sistah Jen and another one for Joy. whoo hooo I was on a Mini album roll remember ... heheheheheh
XoXo,
JackieLou

4 comments:

Kyoko said...

Super Sweet RAK from Joy! Isn't she the BEST!! No worries JackieLou, you going be the BEST at your new position! Take Care!

Denise said...

Great rak from Joy, love the Hello bag & beautiful PINK goodies!!

Joy said...

I'm so glad you got it! thanks for the long distance friendship! I'm so glad you like it and hopefully you can use it! have a great Friday!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Love the RAK, can't wait to see what you create.