Friday, May 1, 2009

Flourish Mini Album all DONE!

Ok so lovin' the creations and her taste in craft... I decided to buy a mini album kit from Marion's Etsy store... I was so in love with it since it was flourished up and PINKed up hehehe. So here's the kit that I bought...
I was so excited to receive the kit,  it only 2 days to get to me so I was super excited when I saw it in the mail. anywhoots... I will be posting the front of the album today and I will post the rest of the pages tomorrow night.
Here it is....
I love love it... I'm so in love with the whole Mini album concept... Gosh it's like an embellishment craze for me... I love it... can you tell? hahahah I've said it gazillion times.... hehehehe.

I just wanted to share a GREAT news with you all. I have mentioned here before that I was training for a new position @ my job and though I have not yet really learn much from the few trainings I've been to... hehehe I am so so excited to share with you all that I am now in my new position officially.... I'm just so excited and hope for the best things ahead... Thanks all for always keepin' up with the PINK artsie.... I will be blurfing around on Saturday, can't wait to see what's everyone been creating and up to...
XoXo,
JackieLou

6 comments:

Marion Smith said...

Oh my gosh I'm itching to see the rest super cute!!

jacque4u2c said...

GURL!!!!!!!!!! I so - understand, once the mini-album embellishment bug hits you - it is OVER!!!! Wow you are just rockin! It looks amazing - I can;t wait to see the rest!

Unknown said...

Hi Ms. Jackie! This mini album is gorgeous! I love all the embellishments you used. TFS! =)

Marion Smith said...

Ok already we want to see the rest missy! Oh I have a kit coming up that is so freaking cute, it's totally vintage and colorful!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

WoWzeRs!!! This is beautiful! I'm lovin' all that pink!!!
I'm going to go look at the finished product now!
TFS :*)
Good luck in your new position!

Little C's Creations said...

Gorgeous ...

hugs,
Jen