Friday, April 30, 2010

Goin Naya Krazee...

I had discovered this video awhile back when it was first uploaded on Youtube by: NayaMarie... Well I heard from Daiyel who is from the lovely YouTuber singing group of course. I was so fascinated with the whole One Woman Acapella Sooooooo I just wanted to share it with everyone cause I've been ReeRee for the darn video hehehehehe I even downloaded the MP3 so now it's my ringtone hahahahha. I'm kookiie.... hehehehehe Enjoy hope you like it as much as I did... " Cause I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me papa paparazzi!" hahahahahaha







And for the artsie part..... 
This was my Aloha Rak creation for the month of April... whoot whoot... I hope she enjoyed it.. My coloring still sucks but hey I tried. I was so happy to get back on the stampin wagon as well. So Yes I have been creating just not posting hahahaha. 


More to come.... 


XoXo,
JackieLou

No comments: