Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Authentic Chick....

Howdeedoo to all. Almost Friday.... whooo hooo... Last week we got my daughters Spring pictures and it came out so beautiful (well to me of course I'm her mom hehehe.) And the great thing about the picture was she was dressed up for her birthday cupcake during class... SO I got lucky with picture day. hehehehe I wasn't so please with the routine school year pics last year and I bought the whole set... hehehe And before pic day for spring I said, "Nah I'm not buying anymore pics, they costs too much" heheheh and YES there I go buying the whole package again. heheheheh. I was so happy I decided to make a page for her.

My Thingamajigs:

  • CTMH Level 2 Topstitch paper packet X7120B

  • CTMH Authentic Acrylic stamp set D1401

  • CTMH Cherished Flourishes Acrylic Stamp set D1413

  • CTMH Just Blooms Spring Blossom Z1266

  • CTMH Mini medley accents Antique copper Z1275

  • CTMH Filigree Charms Z1269

  • My PINK Piggy

  • embossing powder

  • CTMH Markers
Have a blessed evening everyone....
I still have to blurf around to say hello to a lot of super artsie people....

XoXo
JackieLou



No comments: