Thursday, February 5, 2009

Better late than never....

1.26.09

I had missed my post for Maria's Christmas stampin' all year long last week but here it is, better late than never right? hehehehe.. I love the idea of making Christmas cards this early that way we have more than enough or enough when the season comes... Don't cha think? 
My ThingaMaJigs:
Hope everyone is havin' a good day... It's pourin' out here, oohhh so nice to snuggle in bed (but of course I'd rather craft it when the kiddies are taking their nappies)...

hugs & Toodles,

5 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

cute! glad you played along, Jackster!!

Elena said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Cute Card:)

Sally said...

Adorable card.

Maria said...

Hey Jackielou!! I just realized I didn't comment this post but I think I emailed you!! Love your awesome card!! You did such a beautiful job with your card as well as your second card (not pictured)!! Both are very pretty! Together, we can get our Christmas cards out of the way this year!! I uploaded your cards into the groups photo album as well as on the blog!! Thanks for playing along!!

maria