Monday, February 16, 2009

CSAYL 2.9.09 I'm always late heheheh

Just a quick post. Used PCS Christmas Kitty, K&Co embellishments, SU CS,  Misc. DP....
Have to work 3 days in a row again this week I will have pre-post for the next 3 days. It's LCWC tomorrow make sure you all check out Little C's Blog for the new challenge. So this is my official card for Maria's Christmas Stampin' All Year Long....for last week. I'm always the last one to finish hehehehe. Anyway better late than never. I love the idea of making x-mas cards early and so I play along. If you guys want to join in the challenge as well you can click yourself to CSAYL.... hehehe ENJOY! ! ! !
hugs,

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey there Jackielou...you left some love on my blog...how did you find me???but i am loving your blog and pages, cards....have a great day!!!xxx

Mandy said...

thanks jackielou...just got my last comment...I am about to add your blof to my list that I check out...thanks for the extra lova and kind words...xxx

Lisa Olson said...

Ooo Jackie Lou this is fabulous. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Hugs
XX

de said...

Late, but worth the wait! Love the details and dimension!

Rleen said...

This card is awesome, I love the tree.