Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Jae is 2 ! ! !

It seems as if it was only yesterday I gave birth to my baby boy. As I write this I could still remember what I was doin' during labor in the middle of the night. hahahaha. I bet you'll never guess.... hahahaha SUDUKO...
I was totally addicted and hooked on the game. Still am but not so much as I was when I was pregnant. I was drugged up with Nubain (I think!) and yet I was still askin' the hubs to give me the darn book in my PINK duffle bag. hehehehe. I still wore glasses at the time so I didn't feel like wearing them so I had the book right up on my face about 6 inches away... hehehehe. Then when I would have the contractions I would call hubs and tell him to call the nurse to check if it's time yet hahahah and that was probably every 30 mins. hahahahaha. I think I was very impatient and I just couldn't stand the super duper major cramps (really contractions) I think I started gettin' on her nerves so she often offered me the Nubain everytime I asked her to check my dilation hehehehe. Lookin' back at the experience is too hilarious. The only thing I didn't like the whole experience was my baby boy had to stay in the hospital for 2 extra days cause he was jaundice. I'm sure all you mommies know what that means...

    Anywhoots... Here's an old page I had put together for him back when I was making rush pages cause I wanted to have something done before christmas o7 So I just quickly made a whole album with super rush crafting power. hehehehe I used a a card from TARGET from the dollar spot I really liked the bottle so I just posted the front of the card on this page.

Happy Sunday,

2 comments:

Sally said...

fab page and adorable baby. Happy birthday little one. Wow a whole 3!

Elena said...

The page is precious! Happy Birthday to your Jae!