Friday, March 13, 2009

I was only 7...

I was only 7yrs old when Francis Magalona first came out with Philippines first RAP music. He was branded the Master Rapper of the Philippines because he was the first filipino who introduced the genre of RAP/HIP-HOP in PI. A week ago he passed away from AML a type of Leukemia...

(from Lifestyle Lounge)

Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
In the case of Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML), the normal bone marrow of a person gets replaced with leukemic (abnormal) cells, leading to a dip in the count of platelets, red blood cells and white blood cells. Also called acute myelogenous leukemia, this disease is characterized by the rapid proliferation of abnormal cells and their accumulation in the bone marrow. These cells cause hindrance to the production of normal blood cells.


I was so saddened by the news I was cryin' the whole time I was watching all the shows they had dedicated to him the day after he passed. YES that's me, I'm super sensitive. hehehe. Although I did not know him personally I felt the lost since he was my idol back when he first started and till now still enjoy his music. I love his music because he was one of those who don't talk bad about females in such nasty ways. It's catchy and what made me like him more was his unconditional love for being Filipino. Anywhoots.... Long story short. I'm extending my condolences to his friends and family. And dedicating this creation to him.......

May you Rest In Peace Francis M.
Representin' the 3 Stars and a Sun will forever Shine.....
Sorry I forgot the site where I had gotten these pics. But it is Copyright of it's rightful owner...
Hugs,
JackieLou

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Jackie! I remember him too! I didn't know he passed away. I remember when I went to high school in the Phils. for a year, all the kids were listening to his music. Very talented man. So sorry to hear of his passing...may he R.I.P.!

KeeponScrappin said...

My mom mentioned this to me last week and was so sadden by the news. May he rest in peace.