Sunday, March 15, 2009

My PINKday

Oh my gudness I couldn't believe how everything was PINK this year... I got PINK presents and then I stayed @ a PINK hotel in Las Vegas... whatta coinkidee.... seriously I didn't even realize that Circus Circus was PINK, I totally didn't know cause I was just clickin' for the cheapest on a saturday. hehehehe . Anywhoots here's a picture of it...
See the signs they're all PINK and here's the back part of the hotel or the side....
Talk about a PINK bday.... hhehehehehe
So we watched "O" yesterday it was the best Cirque ever out of all the Cirque that we've watched which is ALL of them... and then this morning when it was time to check out of the PINK hotel I remembered the exhibit that I saw on one of the ads to vegas about the BODIES kinda museum... So I told hubz that we weren't goin' home till I see the Bodies Exhibit somewhere in Vegas... hehehe I didn't know where the Exhibit was located so I asked him to call his sissy and ask her to look it up on the internet for us.. heheheh it was one of the reason's why I wanted to stay over in Vegas ( I had a trip planned in my head before I even mentioned it hubz) So anyway we found it @ the Luxor where Hottie Chris Angel performs his Cirque du Soleil show "Believe" (next in line hehehe). Here's a pic of the sign...
This is just a short version of the one that is out @ the Science center in Los Angeles... Though I plan to see the one in Los Angeles I still insisted to see this one... heheheh
Okie doks. all for now....
Creations for Enjoli posting starts on Tuesday... hehheheh
XoXo
JackieLou

No comments: