Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My easter Kitty from Michelle

I've been so admiring the super cute HK easter die. I think it's just too darn adorable... the whole bunny costume is simply sayin' Hello K-easter... hehehehe. Anywhoots look what came in the mail today... Thanks dear sistah ... My island bloggin' sistahs are just so thoughtful... they're not only super creative but super nice too...
 I have been working like a KiTTy @ work for the past 2 days. I can't even believe how much writing I have done and today I think will be a record breaking for me. I think we're goin' to expect @ least 3+ admissions at work so I will have a whole lot of body assessments to get done... and you know what that means? A LOT OF PAPERS to fill out... heheheh well good luck to moi...

XoXo
JackieLou

No comments: