Thursday, April 23, 2009

My New cravings..... Hope your day is sunny side up! TSRD

No NOT the preggers kind of craving.... I am so so indulging the Mini albums lately.... Thanks sistah Marion... hehehehe After watching how easy peasy it is to make them mini albums... I am SO HOOKED.... I have made 3 different kinds of mini albums and I so can't wait to post them and two of them are actually goin' out as RAKs for the sistahs.... hehehhe hope they like it as much as I've enjoyed making them.

Anyhoots... Story of the day.... I missed work today. And why? you'll never guess.... I WOKE up late and being that I live 65 miles away from work there was no way hubs were goin' to take me and go to work... So there goes my 12hrs...

Alright for the PINK me up for the day are my new PINK eyeglass case HK of course and my new sticko adhesive dispenser... *note* Both pictures are © of it's rightful owner... not mine of course....





Life is filled with PINK luv.... hehehehehe HK and PINK RoCKs!
Ok to the artsie part of the post.....
here it goes....
I love love this card. I thought the TSRD stamp set is just too cute.... It is from the Breakfast set from Two Scoops Rice Designs which I used to design for hehehehe. Our term just stopped but creations will still keep comin'.... So the CS and DPs were from my DT kit well everything actually on the card is from my kit. I think I used a sketch for this card. I think of of the past Monday MoJos.... AnywhooseRs....
Luck for me tomorrow... I might get in trouble for not waking up today for work hahahahaha..... Oh Welps....

Toodles Noodles.... Ramen (saimen) I like! Shrimp kind... heheheh
JackieLou

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

Awwww... Sunny side up card look sooo yummy to eat!! LOL.... I like the chicken kine saimin... oh when you come, I'll take you to this saimin shop I went to last week... hurry up and get your ticket! LOL!!

Hugs,
Jen