Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Treat Box....

I made this treat box for my daughters school friend, Tyler. He's so cute and adorable and just a super sweetheart. I got the image from Issa who was my RAK partner last May. And immediately when I saw this image I knew I had to make Tyler something. heheheh It really looks like him. He has the same curly kinky black hair. Lovely eyes and just too cute. I had wrap the box as if I was wrapping a book and made a cover inside. Anywhoots I will post the measurements as soon as I get it all together. hahahah I was writing it on a whole bunch of scrap paper around me when I made it. Okie dokie. Here' it is...

I put jelly sticks inside the box. I love them jelly sticks... It's one of those Lychee jellys... hehehe. Okie dokie Hope you all have a blessed day.

No comments: