Friday, May 14, 2010

Whooo 250K hits for sistah Jen Y.

Yes I am in! hahaha Sister Jen has hit 250K over at her blog Pieces of Me. She is one of the best and greatest and sweetest, and most giving person you could ever meet here on the blog land... I'm so thankful I've become her friend and even one of her cyber baby sistah... hehehe So to celebrate her hits.... she is giving out 5 ye I said FIVE blog candies.......
And here are my chances to win one.......

For my youngest kid's dirty socks......


Something round around the house.....
a filipino bathroom ain't a filipino bathroom without a LADDLE hahahahaha


For something PINK... of course I couldn't make up my mind but while I was cleaning around the living room I thought this one was IT.....


And for PLANTS....the good old hair enhancing plant!
ALOE VERA.. hehehehe



And last but not least what I ATE today.... hahahahahaha
When they invented this flavor of Chex... I was IN LOVE.... except I don't like the salty part... hehehe


So hop on over at sister Jen's blog to play.. it ends 12 NOON TODAY HAWAII time...

XoXo,
JackieLou

No comments: