Thursday, May 27, 2010

TSRD RIce is nice but you're the best....

I love this stamp set from TSRD. I was once a designer for them but lots of changes and I thank them for letting me be a part of it all. I love love this card I made a while back, when I first got it.. here's the old card.

 I like the layout of the card so I decided to kinda make a better one and here is what I came up with...
here's the inside...

I've been using my 7Gypsies Hudson Valley Scrapbook pack. I love the color combo they have and you can go wrong when you use a set pack for any projects hahahaha. I will post another one tomorrow with the same stamp set. It's my daughters teachers bday tomorrow so I'm in the process of making him a card and I used this TSRD set. 

Have  a blessed Thursday....

XoXo,
JackieLou

No comments: