Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm BAAAAAACCCCKKKKKK..... I can't

I have been MIA for almost 2 years now well a year but fully back... yes I am this year. I have been crafting almost every single day now and it feel amazing....... Been reading and been so inspired by the greatest crafters around just to name a few.... big sis  Jen Young , Maria Bell ,Enjoli  and more....

Life has been weird and wacky and happy and sad. But life is full of greatness and blessings from the lord above. So life goes on... lol... I have gne through so many new and old roads for the past year and a SAHM is where it lead me back and back to my wonderful PINK artsie bloggin world, of course is where I am most happy right. I have never forgotten the friends I 've made and great inspirations I have out here in the bloggin world. I love all the changes, exciting and even more creative creations I have been seeing since I stopped bloggin and crafting all in all. I am so excited I can't even sleep some times I craft til the breakahdawn hahahahaha... I just gotta get myself into blurfin more like the madd and krazee girl I was then. hehehe.
       So anywhoots.... let me get to the first card I made since I have gotten the MoJo back.... gotta love it when you're full of inspirations.... Thanks Maria you are one of my true inspirations and forever will be one of the best out there..... girl I'd give you your own show if I was Oprah... lol. SERIOUSLY!!! You are one crafty lady.... Love love your work...

ok ok here it is too much talkin' for me hehehehe I MISS YOU GUYS AAAAHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY TO BE BACK PROMISE EVERY SINGLE DAY THERE WILL BE A POST.....



whoot whoot... made this card for my duaghters Pre-k Teacher... it was his birthday and of course I had to make him one... he's one of those who actually appreciates your cards... lol.

Okie doks.. many many stories and creations to come. Hope to see more friends come by and I shall blurf all day tomorrow oh wait... it's my daughters first ever Spelling Bee tomorrow... Kindergarten of course... I just know she'll win... hehehehe confident mom makes a confident daughter hehehehehe. so I will blurf after the spelling bee in the am.


Thanks for stoppin' by and let us start a great I'M BAAACKKKK here @ the PINK aRTsie world...

XoXo,
Jacks

No comments: