Friday, June 10, 2011

Wall Decor

I have been so addicted to Vinyl wall art and all sorts of artsie things to design your home with... So I found this great butterfly wall art and finally my naked dining room wall now has this lovely art piece on it.. lol. I altered it by putting the frames of my old decorations, and koinkeedee it was the perfect size for the wall art. Hope ya like...

I hope to find another set so I can give to a friend of my who loves butterflies.... So i can fix up her apartment too hahahaha.


 this one is right beside the butterflies set

and this one is in our 2nd BR since every time we have guests over they usually use this bathroom..

 This is right above our television in the living room 

Then this is our tiny bedroom with a cal king bed set hahaha 

I feel like I was turning our home into a big scrapbook page hahahhaa. Anywhoo....
Enjoy your day...
XoXo,
JackieLou

No comments: