Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Look what I got...

                   Today was Volunteer recognition day at my daughters school. They gave us a chocolate bar and a certificate. lol. Although the last name is my married name but not legal hehehehe. They also had a little brunch thingamajig for the parents and staff... Had a little croissant and a tiny danish. Then the big news came when our prek teacher told me they're going to have the pre-k program again this coming year so my sons could attend yey... I was going to move my daughter out of the school for 1st grade cause my son needed to be in another school for the pre-k but since they are still having it for this coming year I think I might just leave her there since she's a smarty pants anyway. So I have nothing to worry about when it comes to the education. I just wish they had more variety of different race hehehe. ok let me just move on to the crafty part.

                I made this care for my daughter but wanted to use yellow for the hair causei'm pretty bad at coloring so it looks weird when it's brown heheheheh.. I wish I could buy copics and actually learn to color like my fellow artsie ladies that color so well. Anywhoots here it is...




Hope you're all having a great day on this nice sunny day... lol then cold again tomorrow... darn weather... hehehe

XoXo,
JackieLou

2 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Hi Jackie!!!
It's so wonderful to hear from you again! Welcome back :)
Your card is so sweet! I love her hair! I used to do only blondes too, lol! Until I ran out of yellow ;)
I love your lil owl card below too! You did a fab job with his coloring too!
Sweet projects! I can't wait to see what else you'll be up to :)
Enjoy!
hugs, margie :*)

Little C's Creations said...

Supah Cute, Mama!!!! Big Hugs ~ Jen