Saturday, January 17, 2009

am I gonna become a TwiLighTeR...

So I have been reading the first of the 4 of the TWILIGHT SAGA.
So me being bad I've already seen the movie. After the movie I have fallen in love with the story. I really love the book right now. I can't wait to read the other ones. I think this is one of those Good movie good book thing. I think when it comes to movies/books along side of a good love story I prefer to read the book well except for the Notebook. I loved the movie and I'm still thinking of reading the book itself.. Maybe after I finish the Revolutionary Road. hehehe Anywhoots just thought I'd share some J-thoughts...
Hugs to all,
 

3 comments:

Michelle Alejandro said...

oh Jackielou, I just finished all 4 of the Twilight books, and you will get totally hooked. I am kind of obsessed with it now, lol! You will love them!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Yea!!! Another Twilighter in the making ;) You are sooo going to {{heart}} the whole series!!!
I'm currently reading Revolutionary Road too! It's sooo good!
You NEED to read The Notebook! So much better than the movie +plus+ there's a sequel to it called The Wedding ;)
xoxo

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

I did exactly what you did. I wasn't even planning on seeing Twilight. The day I went to the theatre I was planning on watching the James Bond movie but hubby had messed up the times so we ended up watching Twilight. Right after I saw the movie I got my hubby to go get me all 4 books. I finished each book within 2-3 days. I could not put the books down The last book made me cry. I luv them all!! I <3 Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson. When your done reading all 4 you should go to Stephanie Meyers site and read the draft for Midnight Sun. There's 264 pages on there. It's Twilight through Edward Cullen. I can't wait till she finishes that book. I want it now!!!

xoxo,
Lori