Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Take on Jen Y.'s tutorial... whooo hooo Scrapbook in a box

Ok So I have been trying and tryin' to create something I haven't done so in the past and I really wanted to do this scrapbook in a box that Jen had recently posted in her lovely blog Pieces of Me . So I gave a run and here's what I came up with...
As I was making the cover for it I thought of making another cover but smaller than the orig. so that I can actually make my own box! whooo hoooo. hahaha (I'm kinda jumpin for joy cause the groove is finally seepin' through my sicky congested brain)... But Dodo me I didn't get to take a picture of the 2 tops together... Anywhoots This is just a run on the project itself and I will make the neater one tonight after everyone catches thier shut eyes....
I also wanted to put up a part of the altered spam can for MOI... I have ordered some large blings on the internet so I think I want to wait for it cause it's going to be a SPAM-lentine Day project.... or maybe sooner... hehehehehe
hugs and toodles,

9 comments:

Sally said...

Love your scrapbook in a box. Also can't wait to see the finished project on spam-lentine...

Jo said...

hi jackilou....hahaha some would say that i need a scrap intervention but then they wouldn't be able to play with all my stuff! love the way your new look for your blog is looking.

Joy said...

too cute...is it hard to make? I'm glad you're back with creative juices flowing. love the face lift on your blog...cute!

Rleen said...

Aloha JakieLou,
WOW! Your scrapbook in a box is fabulous. Thank you for sharing.

I have something for you in my blog click it here .

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Arlene

Elena said...

Love it! Can't wait to see your finished project!

Maria said...

Love your new background Jackielou!! So pretty. Love the pick and brown colors!!

Wow, your scrappy box turned out fabulous! So beautiful! I gotta try this project out! Wish I had more time to do everything that I want to do but this is definitely a must. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation!!

Maria

Heidi said...

Jackie these are so cute- love it. I should try something like this but boy- that takes patience girl. You must be a saint!
Heidi

Sonia said...

Fabulous! Great Job!

Sony :)

Linnie said...

scrapbook box fantabulous i love it
linniex