Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome to the world!

Just a quickee! hehehe wanted to post this super adorable card that I came up with hahaha super adorable... I really love the DPs that I used sorry for bein' so cocky... OMG such nasty vocabs today... hahaha... I gues the card is meant for a homecoming of a new baby in town.... Whoo hoo.. I just found this studio G set somewhere in my drawers, after clearing out some of the freakin' junks that I didn't really need in the tiny craft room of mine.. Okie doks.. hope everyone is havin' a blessed Tuesday!

Oh yes I'd like to invite everyone out there who are still not following Little C's Blog... start following cause the Weekly challenges will be starting on the 3rd of Feb... which is ah next week... So go go Go!..
And be on the look out for Divas take on the challenges... I mean you know, check out all the Divas creations when the challenges starts..Okie dokie artichokees.

Happy Tuesday again...

ToodaLooS,

9 comments:

Sally said...

Beautiful card.

~amy~ said...

FABulous...I heart crowns :)

KeeponScrappin said...

Super cute Jackielou! I love the crowns.

Joy said...

I agree...cute DP! love those crowns =)

Rleen said...

This is adorable, I love it!

Maria said...

Hey Jackielou,

It's okay to be cocky!! LOL! Your card looks beautiful! I love BG. . .they have such nice papers!! Love the rhinestones and colors!

Hey. .. just wanted to let you know, every time I visit your blog a virus detector pops up. Not sure why! Does it happen to you when you visit your own site? Just wondering!

Maria

Michelle Alejandro said...

Super cute! Love it!

Elena said...

Very-very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! The crowns are a perfect touch for the little princess! =)