Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've caught the A.L.M.S....Where's my MoJo???

OMG I'm dying of ARTSIE-LEFT-ME Syndrome... HELP!... I haven't created anything for 3 days. I can't function right...hehehe I feel like I'm about to have the flu or something hahahaha. All I've done is put all the ATCs together and that's it.. I can't believe how horrible I feel when I don't create anything. It's funny though.
Anywhoots we went down to Temecula earlier for dinner with the bro & sis in law, ate at Sushi Boat (hubs and My fave Jap Res.) I had their special Hawaiian POKE they call it... I wish they put some salmon in it but it was all Ahi.. My video didn't pull through for today I'm sorry I know some of you guys said you guys couldn't wait but I hope to make up for it this week.
So as for the ATCs still I wanna put together my ATC video cause my daughter interrupts me while taping it and askin', "Mom who are you talking to? you talkin' to yourself? HELLO? who are you talking to?" She's so funny. I really want you guys to see it cause once I had her on the spot she freezes hehehehe...
Ok well I will try my best to create something before I have to fold our clothes and catch some super snoozes and start the weekadeedaleedo....

I wanna win a blog candy this week... but I haven't even created anything so I don't know...
Okie dhoks...
tudalls all,

2 comments:

KeeponScrappin said...

JackieLou! Girl, you always crack me up. I love visiting your blog. Ya always put me in a good mood.

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Jackielou, you are so funny! LOL at your daughter asking who you are talking too ...hehehehe that made my heart smile on this Monday morning! I so love your blog!