Honey Oystered Chicken
8 pcs of chicken thighs or 3 big pieces of Chx breast w/ bones
1 cup of jullian sliced onion (sweet onion is best if not any will do)
4-5 cloves of garlic minced
1/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup of water
1 1/2 tbs of Oyster sauce ( I don't know if this is a rare ingredient :oD
1/4 tsp of black ground pepper or more if desire..
How to prepare:
1. First sautee garlic in EVOO or any other oil you prefer to use
2. then add onions after garlic is lightly browned and cook oinions till it starts to carmelize
3. Then add chicken and starts sauteeing chicken in garlic-onion mixture till chicken is halfway cooked
4. Then add water and let simmer for 10 mins
5. and last Add Oyster sauce and honey and mix
6. let it simmer in medium fire till Chicken is thoroughly cooked.
and Voila! Honey Oystered Chicken, it's my original recipe K.....
So wasn't expecting my ATCs today but whooo hooo! it's here. I got the cutest batch this month I mean last month's was great too but this time they are all so pretty. I hope everyone liked my ATC too. I only did the dimensional part of the theme (I'm poor, I don't have that many gadgets as I would love to) So anywhootsies I have a video of Showing the ATCs rather than taking pictures of the cards itself and I have a special guest on the video...I mean I'm sure you have an idea I mean it's not like I have anyone famous living with me... hehe. I'm not posting any creations till saturday since I'm kinda busy today and most of tomorrow. Okie doks.