Friday, November 21, 2008

4x4 Post it holder... For Maria Bell

Maria Bell is a Local from the ALOHA state, Hawaii... She moved to California not so long ago but though she is out of the beautiful island you can still feel the Aloha spirit. She's one great artsiful lady I tell... She can create beautiful to elegant pieces to cheerful and fun cards... She's a great inspiration to me so if I were you.... go visit her on her blogs... I only put one of them but when you click on her blog you'll see the other links... Oh yah she's also one of the Designer Divas of Little C's ... Nice ha...I tell you.....
  • Jen's DPs by DCWV
  • TARGET dollar spot ribbon
  • WalMart Button
  • Basic Grey Alphas
  • Wausau CSs
Simple yet I love it! hahahaha ! I hope you guys like it too... Here's a picture of the whole thing open and the inside of it...
I have a card to post later on but I have to go right now cause I have to prepare Lunch of course... aayyaayaa Life as a mom... hehehehe LUV it of course...

BIG YAKAP (hug in my language.. tagalog of course)

8 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Maria Rocks !

Catherine said...

LOL! ofcourse your post-it notes has to be pink also :)
cute!

have a great weekend!

Elena said...

Very cute post-it-notes holder! Maria will love it!!!

Calia Yang said...

I love that pp!! and Just love how MOST of the post it note holder is PINK!! ^_^

Marie said...

That is so cool! I love this creation.

Michelle Alejandro said...

What a sweet gift, she will love it!

Enjoli said...

What a sweet gift! =) She will be happy.

Maria said...

I received your package when I got back from my trip and oh, I was so happy to receive such a lovely gift. I love how you personalized it . . .I so appreciate it!! I posted your stuff on my blog!! Thank you for being such a sweetheart!!

Maria