Monday, November 10, 2008

ATC stand

October ATCs
I just wanted to make a quick post to show you guys a little something I made for my ATCs when I take pictures of them. hehehe hope you like 'em.
I used a hard cardboard from a paper set I bought. Then I don' t know which paper company the DP is from but don't you love it Pink and brown.
I just realized I entered so many blog candy last week I don't even know if I won or what... hehehehe Oh wells for me ya. Whooo hooo weird but it's pay day today over at the job... Monday payday? YES weird but hey I get money right. Oh yeah I was reading my post last saturday I think hahahaha It was hilarious cause I said I hope everything I was typing was correct and whatta you know IT WAS! hahahahaha I'm in the process of making a slide show of the ATCs. whooo hooo. I wanna make a video today to post tonight before I go so tudall for now....
Ciao all.....

8 comments:

KeeponScrappin said...

That is so cute Jackielou! I love it. I always take pictures of my ATC's and never know where to put it to take a picture. Hope you do a tutorial on this one. I absolutely adore it.

Catherine said...

this is awesome, Jackie :)

2 Worlds said...

ATc stand very clever !

Teri said...

What a great idea!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Now that's a great idea!

Michelle Alejandro said...

What a clever idea! I just gave you an award on my blog, come check it out!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Hi Jackielou, you received an award so go and check out my blog for the details! Thanks :)

Lisa Olson said...

Aw Jackielou what a great phot stream I love it!!