Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blog Candy and new artsie toy

           So I have hit 1000+ on my PROFILE VIEWS and 3000+ on the counter hits since JULY here at the PINK aRTsie! Whooooo HOOoooo... Blog candy lovers here I come... So like everyone else that gives candy away I JUST SIMPLY WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHY PEOPLE VISIT THE PINK ARTSIE BLOG..... HEHEHEHE yes it had to be all caps hehehehe.... How fun is this! here are the things. It's not so much but its a blog candy! hehehe...Oh BTW please feel free to invite other bloggers who have not been in the pink artsie to join our little fun candy giveaway.... the more the merrier...heheh is that how you spell it?

         The album is a whole kit with DPs and all those what it says on the sticker above hehehe. I will also throw in a personalize item to whomever wins... whooo hoooo so exciting... at least I am though I never win any blog candy... So I will post the winner on BLACK FRIDAY November 28, 2008 in the evening of course cause I think I work that day.. boo hoo I don't get to shop... Every year I seem to always miss the darn shopping event... hehehehe... So Go go go guys... leave a comment and I will list everyones name on the last day and go to random dot org....
          In other news I've finally got to finish the whole set of RAKs that I have forever held in my drawer and now just needs to be dropped off and they will finally arrive to it's rightful owners hehhehe I lagged for so long I really feel bad for those I've said that I would send Raks to hehehe... Sorry ladies but this time it just really needs to be dropped off. I'm working on a super cute artsieful creation right now and hope to finish before I go back to work this weekend. Anywhoots... here's the toy of the week for me.... and it's PINK.... next in line will be the pink bone folder and cutter and then the rest will come along maybe if I get to save some money hahahaha...





hugs to you all.

1 comment:

Calia Yang said...

I love how the round corner punch is pink!! SO YOU!!