Saturday, November 15, 2008

Papers from Jen Yo!

Hehehe Jen Young that is.... She's the bestest sweetest artsie ever.... She sent me a great RAK last week.... Lookie lookie @ it...

Thanks Jen... You're the bestest... I love love the papers Gosh I have so many ideas in mind and so little time hehehehe. Isn't that PINK pirate Chic just so sassy... oooohhhhh! hehehehehe
I made a Yummy dish for lunch earlier and I had it for dinner too hehehehe I call this "Yum-O ChixBrocBell Stir fry" hahaha Broccoli and Red bells were the only veggies I had that would taste good in my stir fry hehehe. Looks YUM-O yeah!
Then for dessert we had THIS!
NO I didn't buy it cause it was PINK hehehe my daughter thought she'd try it since she pretty much knew it was bubble gum from the picture just wish they didn't have them gum pieces in 'em... hehehe But of course I was excited to see that it was PINK hehehehe. I love Breyers... who doesn't though, shoot it's so expensive I practically lick the inside to the last drop of my fave flavor (peach breyers)... hahaha
Ok let's get to the artsie part of the post.....
TADA!
I was so excited when I saw what Jen had sent to me... I was actually really really surprise and askin' myself OMG did I order something while sleeping? hehehehe Then I opened it and Voila! super big smile on my face. Jen is SUPER I tell you.. you guys outta check her blog out and little c's store too... You all can make up for the purchases I haven't made hehehehe. I'm sure you'll love it there and plus she gots the best deal on shipping just think about that.....
Thingamajigs are the following.... Jen's super cool Asian DPs, Wausau CS, BIG black beads, my printer hehehe, Allison's cliparts......
Hope you all enjoy and are havin' a super blessed weekend... As for me time to visit the ZzzZZzz's room cause I gotta go to work tomorrow.... :o( I really wanna stay home all by myself and be artsie all day... but can't! boo hooo!
Anywhoots thank you all for stoppin' by... and BLOG candy comin' SOON!
Hugs to you all.....

9 comments:

Teri said...

Love the rak from Jen and your card is pretty!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Cute card! I love the lil' stamp :)
Awesome RAK!
Enjoy!
xoxo, margie

KeeponScrappin said...

Cute card Jackielou. CoNgRaTs! on the RAK. Food looks yummy. OkAy! I never seen a PINK ice cream container. That's so neat. If I saw that at the store, I'd probably say to myself" okay Jackielou, has to have that one". lol.

Joy said...

lucky you! Jen is the coolest and she gives such cute stuff!

Elena said...

Wow! Great RAK you got!!! Your Stir Fry look so good!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Wow so much going on here today, the yummy dinner, the new look on your blog and your RAK not to mention your card, it's so cute! Great job! :)

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Pretty cards! Yummy looking stir fry. Wish I could eat broccoli. I lub it but it upsets my tummy :o( I remember the bubble ice cream. I've only had it once when I was younger and I didn't like it because there was too much bubble gum in it and getting in the way of me enjoying the ice cream...lol.

Catherine said...

What a great RAK, Jackie and love the card that you created from your new stuff.

Your lunch/dinner, is making me hungry, it looks like chopseuy (did i spell that right)

and Bubblegum icecream? OMG, my daughter would totally grab this one...LOL!

Calia Yang said...

Congrats on the RAK - enjoy!! That stir fry looks yummy! And OMG!! that card!!! just so cool! i love the stamp you used!! very cute!