Sunday, November 2, 2008

OOhhh TAGGED again... hehehehe. So 7 facts about yourself..... mmmmhhhh
It might be the same as the one I had before but here's a shot....

  1. I've failed my driving test 2x and I'm scared to take it again so it means I DON'T DRIVE! funny and I'm such a LOSER...
  2. I LOVE watching DOG the bounty hunter.... He's just so WoW to watch hehehehe and I think deep inside cause also he's in Hawaii which I love so much too... hehehehe.
  3. I'm a CRY BABY...  I'm very sensitive and I cry when I'm really mad. does that count for 2... hahaha
  4. I'm a frustrated singer... Yes I love to sing but over the years the only singing I've been doin' is in the shower and while passing meds to my very coopirative patients.... heheheh
  5. I'm moody when it's PMS time... Very very moody.
  6. I have a very very low self esteem and not a whole lot of people know that... hahaha NOW the whole world knows it....
  7. Sometimes I literally don't eat just so I won't gain too much weight... That's a bad one huh!

MS. BONA of Keep on scrappin' Tagged me!

RULES:Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


I know I'm suppose to pick 7 bloggers to pass this on but I've done this one before and I'd rather not pass it at this time hehehe Cause I've already passed it on before... Nah really I have no extra time hehehehe I no like lying so that's the truth....

No comments: