Sunday, August 24, 2008

Big Girls Don't Cry....

Ok So I have been working my koo koo a*s off in finishing my first ever craft video so I can get into the motion with everyone else... & as I was trying to publish the damn movie..... BAM! Gone.... *because it took too much space I accidentally pressed the wrong button & deleted the whole video & all is left is the gorgeouse dancing music I added.... :o(

I wanted to cry so bad *but of course I wasn't* that half of saturday & 3 hours of Sunday is all PERMANENTLY DELETED. Unbelievable... So the only thing that I can resort to is to put up the pictures I took of the damn box.... ggggggggrrrrrr. *breathe Jackie* hehehe.

So this a Card box for 5 x 7 cards... I usually do 5 x 7 cards so I started with this size. I will try to make a smaller one for the standard card size & this time with a video for sure... hehehe.
Card Box for 5 x 7 cards

Inspirational juice from Jenn M. of Kiyomi Krafts


Recipe:


2 Neutral Cardstocks

2 color coordinate Design papers

Double sided tape or glue

*and whatever embellishment you would like to add..

Box Cover Measurement 12" x 7 3/4"
Scores

  • 1 7/8"

  • 3 1/4"

  • 8 3/4"

  • 10 1/8"
Gap CoverMeasurement 4 1/2" x 7 3/4"
(used to cover the gap of the cover.)





















Pull out Box uses the whole 12" x 12"
















Length side(choose a side)
Scores
2"
3 1/4
8 3/4"
10"




Width side
Scores
3/4"
2"
10"
11 1/4"


The picture shows where you do your cuts.



Thought about writing the instructions but I would really rather do a video since it kinda looks complicated with the whole pictures & text. So I guess I will just try again later tonight.

For now I will post the rest of the pictures on the next post & if anyone has a question please just comment & I will do my best to email the intructions to you (that's only if I don't get to do the video.) hehehehe.

But of course as always you're welcome to leave an artsie hugsie comment. I'm sure all bloggers feel me on this... We love them inspirational comments you all leave.

Much artsie love,




No comments: