Monday, August 11, 2008

Thanks to Jenn's blog...

I made this card for my aunt a week ago for her birthday. I only had 1hr till it was time to go to the party & I was clueless while having' an anxiety attack trying to figure out what to wear. Thanks to Jenn's blog; with a sketch I believe from SCS, an idea popped up & Voila! there's the card. I made 2 actually the other one I had 15 mins left so it's more plain. But again I got this sketch from Ms. Jenn's blog @ Kiyomi Krafts. She's my ultimate favorite & you'll get hooked on her videos & blogs, so check her out & give some artsy luv...


Tudalls,

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Great job! I really like it, and it turn out beautiful!!

Renée said...

Both cards are really nice. love the way you used the buttons!!

Jenn Muraoka said...

Gosh this is wonderful! You did a great job with the sketch. Sometimes it's nice to use sketches. That's half the battle done for you! I think and use my brain all day at work, I don't need the stress when I come home. haha. Love ya, jenn