Friday, August 22, 2008

Cutie Pie....

I've been experimenting with lots of scraps lately & Kristina from www.Kwernerdesign.com had reminded me of a technique that I had done before but only on scrapbooks. I saw her YouTube video maybe awhile back but I never tried to do a card. Anywhoots here is the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGkOKlMqI6I

So I've tried it for the first time on a card project. and Voila!

The scallop scissor cut on the top looks whack cause I took this picture @1am & I think I was slanting the Digicam so it's kind of crooked looking. I've actually changed the sentiment from "Cutie Pie" to " You're one in a million" ..... I think I still need to perfect the technique though I think this card still is a cutie patootie...

*update*

I suck at making videos hahahahaha. Nah I just don't know have any gadgets to keep the darm camera above me so everytime I take it it's slanted over the desk & I think it just looks retarted. I'm still editing the darn video since I took the longest I have to cut so many parts due to continuous interruptions. The video is for the card I'm going to submit to Kristina for her color challenge. I will post it later on tonight when I have the video somewhat ready.

Tudalloos,


No comments: