Monday, August 11, 2008

Mommy-o Chores VS Craft Mama

So Disneyland last Saturday was super for the kids & ME. hahahaha Everyone enjoyed it & it was a very special time with hubzy's family. The kids rarely spend fun time with all of them since they have OF COURSE their own agendas. I mean everyone does so I'm really glad we all had a good time. Not everyone is like me hahahaha I'm dying to work hahahaha. I've applied to one specific place that I really want to work for so hopefully I hear from them soon. I really want to do some cards today & start some scrap pages but I have to do so much starting with Laundry to vacuuming the whole house to super cleaning the kitchen.... What to do what to do...... mmmmmmhhhhhhhhh......

After 4hrs of hibernation ......

4:25pm

Slight change of plans...

OMG I probably broke my record in cleaning the kitchen earlier. hehehe. My Auntie called & said our family from Hawaii are coming over & they were 20 mins away. heheheh. The kitchen was in typhoon from my mom's cooking yesterday cause relatives from New Jersey came by as well, then now last minute clean up aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Anyway it was successful. I had cleaned up in time & when they came in they all said "WOW! IT'S SO CLEAN" (My auntie said that hehehe) Saw my cousin's cousin after 12 years & of course she's a teenager now & their lil' Giovanni; he's such a cutie & super sweet. It was a nice family luncheon... Cooking was actually a snap since my mom left 2 big pots of Filipino food in my fridge so all I had to do was put it in a decent pyrex ware then popped it in the microwave then Voila! Instant meal.... hahaha

Anywhootsies.... I'm about to take pictures of cards that my hubzy is bringing to work tomorrow. So I will probably post some of them here in a little bit 'cause I really gotta load them dirty clothes before we go to the park.

Hope everyone is having an awesome Monday...

Tudaloooos...

No comments: