Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kirigami Card Water Lily



Saw this on You tube thought I'd try it but I didn't know you have to pay for the pattern. So what I did was just stare *hehehe* at the video over & over again until I made my own version of a Water Lily Pop up... The web site for the Kirigami is called Easy Cut Pop Up. I love the site they have so many Kirigamis for cards it's so cute. I've tried it now it's your turn...... Go check it out....

Here's my Kirigami Water Lily Card



This is the front of the card. I had used My Summer Kit from K & Co.
along with spiral clips form CTMH & stamps from CTMH as well.
Ribbon is from the Scrapbook $1 spot of TARGET.



This is the inside of the card. I had used the Stampin' spot for the inside detail of the flower

Hope you all liked it.
If you'd like more info on Kirigamis just click on the name of the web site It should link you to the site.

Almost Friday .....

Can't wait to see Jenn's Aloha Friday....

Tudalloo,



No comments: