Sunday, August 17, 2008

A piece of Craft ATC club...

I joined another club recently & I've finally finished the ATC sets that I'm going to be sending out tomorrow. I also have my RAK for JT's Fun RAK club , well I have till the 20th & I have it all packed up with some goodies. This weekend is just fine & crafty for me.... And to start of Saturday I went Indoor Rock Climbing.... whooo hooo. I had a blast & I love that it wore me out even if I din't really do as much as I probably should have. hahahaha. I should be going again soon. I didn't get to take any pictures cause it was just hubzie & moi.

And to finish this post off the following pictures are my very first Artist Trading Cards / ATC:

1st try


2nd try...


3rd try...

And the winner is......
Hubzie was the judge & he chose....


After all the other cards the 1st card was still the one...

*note* I mistakenly typed Sept. rather than August hahahaha. This is for August though.

Here are the set all together... Whew! took me about 2-3 hours since I didn't have the convenience of a roomy table today.
Ok I'll be back maybe a little later if can finish the card if not I will do it tomorrow...

Tudalls,

1 comment:

Marion Smith said...

Way cute! Wow everyone's is so different!!