Friday, August 22, 2008

Color Combo problem? Here's the answer...

So have you ever stood or sat in front of your craft table & stared at a bunch of DP & CS "thinking what color combo should I pull out today? mmmmhhh" Well well I found a site called Scraptitude & I found this.... I haven't seen it in a lot of blogs sites but this person is smart to pull this together.. Anyway it is I believe all the colors of both craft company Stampin' Up & CTMH in a automatic or manual color combination thingamajig. I don't know what to really call it but anywhootsies here they are have fun with them & Thank you to the person who built this thingamajig.... I think it is a big help for those who tends to blank out when all the colors are in front of them... hehehe like me sometimes... heheheh...
http://www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo/
http://www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo/ctmh/
You guys will love this you can use the Surprise me button to get a random picked colors or you can put colors together yourself.
Please leave a comment or email me if you have a problem accessing the site. I'll try to help as best I can.
Okie Dohks....
Tudalooos.....

No comments: